Thursday 15 May 2008

International Day of Families- 15th May


The family plays a very important role, regarding the emotional support to resolve internal and external conflicts of their members and consequently of society.
To celebrate this date some students have expressed their feelings.

_ My family is very important to me. My parents help me whenever I need.
We need a family as the heart needs a beat.

( Vanessa 9th F)
_ I like my family so much! They always support me.
( Ana Lima 9th F )
_ My family is a piece of me.
( Ana Silva 9th F )
_ I love my family!They are a shelter to me.
( Carlos Filipe 9th F)
_ A dedicated school, an example to follow, a family like mine, is special and wonderful.
( Daniela 9th F )

_ My family is important to me because without it I did not exist. I feel the will to overcome my difficulties as they are always present to protect me. I love my family!
( Maria José 9th F )

_ I like going out with my family. My grandfather is amazing because he always has a new story to tell me. I love my family!
( Fábio 9th B )

No comments: