Tuesday 30 December 2008

New Year Wishes

I wish you Health...
So you may enjoy each day in comfort.

I wish you the Love of friends and family...
And Peace within your heart.

I wish you the Beauty of nature...
That you may enjoy the work of God.

I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...
For those things that really matter in life.

I wish you Generousity so you may share...
All good things that come to you.

I wish you Happiness and Joy...
And Blessings for the New Year.

I wish you the best of everything...
That you so well deserve.



~ Author Unknown to me ~



I wish all the students, teachers and my friends a
"Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Clara Veiga said...

Isabel, obrigada pelos teus votos e obrigada pelo tua visita ao meu blog!
Eu adoro o teu , está sempre muito giro!Pena que os nossos alunos não se importem e dêem valor! Parabéns mais uma vez pelo teu trabalho. Gosto muito de ti ! Clara

Marisa García said...

I hope this new year brings the best to you, Isabel. Happy New Year!!!

Kind regards,
Marisa.